HKSC TERMS OF SERVICE
1. OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS for using the HKSC website.
Welcome to Hongkongseafoodcity.com. (HKSC). Please review our new agreement (the “Agreement”), which shall apply to the use of this HKSC webpage, as well as to the purchase of all products sold to you through this HKSC webpage. By using our HKSC website you represent that you have reviewed and understand the all terms and all conditions set out therein and that you agree, without limitation or qualifications, to be bound by the terms and conditions of HKSC terms of service agreement. As the terms of this Agreement may be modified at HKSC sole discretion, without any obligation to notify you, we advise to you check this webpage to review the changes. Your continued use of this webpage shall constitute your consent to any changes and any other rights that HKSC may choose to enforce.
2. Customer Account: Customer are responsible for maintaining the security of customer's accounts on this webpage. Should any charges or damages occur due to your not taking reasonable care of your customer account or password, you agree that you will be held solely responsible.
3. Copyrights and Trademarks: All materials copyrights and trademarks used, displayed or otherwise accessible through this website are owned by HKSC affiliate licensed suppliers and third party content suppliers, and are protected under the applicable copyright and trademark laws of United States and elsewhere.
4. External Links: This e-commerce webpage may contain vendor links to other webpages that are operated by third parties, and are not under the control of HKSC . HKSCis not responsible for, and expressly excludes all liability with relation to these linked webpages which you access at your own risk, and HKSC makes no , warranties, conditions and representations concerning the linked webpages or their related contents.
5. Orders and Payments: When you submit an order on this webpage, your order shall be considered as an offer to HKSC. HKSC reserves the right to refuse your order at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to: (i) the availability of the products in your area (HKSC specifically reserves the right to revise or cease to make available any of its products at any time); and (ii) if the products are incorrectly described or priced on the webpage. In the event that your order is cancelled or refused, you shall receive an email confirmation stating same. Additionally, if your order is refused or cancelled following payment, HKSC will reimburse you for the full amount paid for the related order.
The third party credit card service providers must approve all purchases made through the use of a credit card. You agreed not to resell any of our products purchased under this Agreement, nor to transfer any of your rights here under without the prior written consent of HKSC.
6. Shipping Method: HKSC will ship based on the method you have selected from the available options. The estimated time of the arrival of your product should be considered as an estimate only, and HKSC will not be responsible for any damages due to delays in shipping.
Shipping charges will be listed when you purchase the product from this webpage. You are responsible for all states and federal and shipping related fees, and you agree to comply will all export laws of the United States that apply to the products purchased or received under this Agreement.
HKSC uses a third party shipping service provider to ship its products. As such, HKSC will not be liable for any loss, damages (direct or indirect) or expense due to shipping. Title and risk of loss shall pass to you at the moment the product that you have purchased is transferred to the third party shipping service provider.
7. Our Return Policy: If any of our products do not meet your expectations, we want to know. As such, please email , a description of the reason(s) for the return and please include your order number . We will gladly refund or exchange your purchase within two to three(2-3) days of receipt of the returned merchandise. It may takes up to seven to ten(7-10) days for the refunds to be appeared on your credit card. Refunds will only be issued to the same credit card that was used for the original purchase. Shipping and handling charges for returning items are paid for by the buyer. If the order is valued at $300 or more, insure the shipment for the value of the merchandise and ship your return package with a track-able shipping service or vendor is required.
8. Disclaimer: TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE UNDER THE LAW, USE OF THIS HKSC WEBPAGE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND KHSC HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES (EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY) WITH REGARDS TO THE WEBPAGE AND YOUR PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCTS HERE UNDER. THIS WEBPAGE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, AND MAY ANY INACCURACIES, VIRUSES OR BUGS, AND CONTAIN ERRORS. THIS WEBPAGE MAY NOT BE UP TO DATE, AND THEREFORE NOT TO BE RELIED UPON. SPECIFICALLY, HKSC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION OR PRICING IS ACCURATE. THIS EXCLUSION APPLIES TO, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF PRODUCTS, QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DOWNLOAD ANY CONTENT FROM THIS WEBPAGE, YOU ARE DOING SO AT YOUR PERSONAL RISK.
9. Limitation of Liability: YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL WARRANTIES, REMEDIES, LIABILITES OR GUARANTEES, ARISING FROM LAW OR OTHERWISE. IN NO EVENT SHALL HKSC, ITS OFFICERS, REPRESENTATIVES OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INDIRECT, DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL INCIDENTAL AND PUNITIVE OR OTHERWISE. HKSC , ITS OFFICERS, REPRESENTATIVES AND EMPLOYEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERUPTION, ANY COMPUTER RELATED DAMAGE OR LOSS OF DATA. HKSC HEREBY EXCLUDES ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE TRANSMISSION OF VIRUSES OR BUGS.
10. This entire limitation shall apply even if HKSC, ITS OFFICERS, REPRESENTATIVES OR EMPLOYEES WERE informed of the possible occurrence of the above mentioned damages. HKSC MAXIMUM LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED the amount paid for by purchaser of the items and products. This limitation is an essential element of the agreement between HKSC and you as a customer.
11. Contact Us. If any User has any questions about the Agreement, , that Buyer can email us as at: